Thursday, July 23, 2009

Work Day

Since I'm slowly updating this blog concerning what's been accomplished over the past few months, I want to mention the Work Day we had with people from our church. This occured on Memorial Day weekend, but dispite being a holiday, many people from our church came together to help us out. Plus, of those who couldn't come on the Saturday work day, many came later on during the week. Sadly, we didn't take any pictures doing that time, so I can't show you all the doors, trim, etc. that was painted, or the window trim that was nailed up, or the wonderful lawn work done, or the general cleaning I received help with, or the many windows that were scrubbed. Thank you very much to all of you! I won't put up the names of everyone who helped because I know some people would prefer not having thier information on the internet, and I will respect their privacy, but you know who you are. Blessings on you!

So, I apologize that this posting lacks pictures, but I wanted to testify to how incredibly supportive and helpful our church has been - many thanks to our church family!


Stay tuned for the next posting: before and after pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment